To find out your recorder's IP addresses, open up Settings > Remote Connections. The dropdown menu for the interface selection will show an IP address for each network interface on the system.
Articles in this section
- How many client connections can be added?
- How many licenses do I need for encoders or multi-sensor cameras?
- What video player can I use to play exported video clips?
- What characters can I use in my password?
- How to reset a password?
- Is it possible to add users to several groups?
- Is it possible to schedule automatic screen captures and save them to a gallery with Obseron?
- What is my recorder's IP address?
- How do I update my Obseron version?
- How do I recover deleted files?