Camera views can be spread across different screens by choosing a corresponding number of Obseron windows. For example, you can spread camera views across three screens by opening three windows. Additional windows can be opened from Menu > Windows, and the number of windows can be increased from Menu > Settings > Interface > Number of windows. The windows remember their place and size, and each of them have their own tabs and layouts.
Articles in this section
- Benefits of dual stream support
- Causes for license activation to deactivate
- How many cameras can be added to Obseron?
- How many client connections can be added?
- How many licenses do I need for encoders or multi-sensor cameras?
- What video player can I use to play exported video clips?
- What languages is Obseron available in?
- What characters can I use in my password?
- How to reset a password?
- Is it possible to add users to several groups?