Components are external sources that can offer data such as video analytics or sensor readings. The data can be used to trigger rules.
Enabling a component
- Go to Menu > Settings > Cameras.
- Click the desired camera from the list, or add a new camera.
- Go to the Components tab.
- Select a component and click Add. You can choose four components in total.
Trigger rules using enabled components
- Go to Settings > Rules.
- Add a new rule.
- Choose Add condition.
- Choose Camera event as the Condition type, and the camera with the enabled component as the Camera.
- Choose an event from the list in the Select event type field. The list varies depending on the enabled components.