The internal identifiers for ONVIF events coming from different camera manufacturers might differ and to use them in Obseron they might have to be remapped to existing events known by Obseron.
Remapping ONVIF events
- Add an ONVIF camera to Obseron and add an ONVIF events component to it
- Hold Shift and double click on the main menu
- Enter command onvif to the dialog
- Trigger the event from the camera
- Check the ONVIF event mapper dialog for a matching event and note there was a "State: true" and "State: false" event for it.
- Double click on the event and select which Obseron event it will be linked to, if the event had entries for both states, check Wait for unset event
- Trigger the event from the camera again and now the entry should be highlighted green
- Check the cameras ONVIF events component for matching event entry
- A rule with this event condition can now be created
Mapped events cant be modified without removing the old entry, with the Remove button.
Mapped events can also be exported and imported between servers, with the Export and Import buttons.