Currently Obseron 3 is supported on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, in the near future all future LTS versions will be supported.
Downloading and using the installer
- Download the newest Ubuntu-version installer obseron3-ubuntu2004-installer-*-1_amd64.sh. This installer inclueds both GUI and daemon versions.
- Run the installer from the commandline
- Follow the instructions on the installer and choose between GUI or Daemon installations.
Steps after installing the GUI-version
- Start the software from the application manager
- Follow the instructions on how to enter a license, configure the recording folders and adding cameras
Steps after installing the Daemon-version
- Enable the service to start when the operating system starts
sudo systemctl enable obseron3d
- Start the service
sudo systemctl start obseron3d
- Connect to the server web-interface via browser http://localhost and follow the instructions on how to enter a license, configure the recording folders and adding cameras